- The Customer must pay the Purchase Price and the Additional Charges to Lock & Roll as per the Tax Invoice.
- If the Customer is in default, Lock & Roll may at its option withhold further deliveries or cancel a contract without prejudice to any of its existing rights.
- All payments are due upon completion of the job or by prior agreement in writing with Lock & Roll.
- Interest is charged at the rate of 1.5% per month or part of a month from the expiry of that period until the date payment is received by Lock & Roll.
- Pre-arranged invoice terms - payment is required within two (2) working days from date of invoice.
- Account customer terms - payment is required within 10 working days from date of invoice.
- All amounts payable by the Customer under these Terms must be paid without set-off or counter claim of any kind.
All estimates and quotes are price plus GST
Full details can be found in Terms and Conditions.