A Lock & Roll Franchise provides flexibility, so you can manage your jobs around other important life events.
Lock & Roll has been established with the product market knowledge from Australia and New Zealand franchising experience. Here are the key successful elements to the business:
Low on-going fees
We make our money from sales of product to you and low fees. It’s in our best interests to ensure that you continue to operate your business successfully, so we ensure our mark ups are realistic and that there’s enough margin for everyone to make a dollar.
We’ve invested time and money to prove that our award-winning NZ business will also work in Australia. We are happy to share business data with you when we meet.
We don’t just provide you with the technical knowledge and skills you’ll need to fix windows and doors, we also spend time to grow you as a business owner. We’ll help you manage all facets of your business, from hiring staff, doing financial accounts and tax returns, marketing and advertising, wealth creation and personal growth.
We believe in family and spending quality time together. When we first started our businesses we wanted to ensure we could be present for important moments in our kids’ lives. A Lock & Roll Franchise provides flexibility, so you can manage your jobs around other important life events.
If you’re considering other business opportunities, here’s our tool for ensuring you’ve done a thorough assessment of each offer.
- Does the business have a key point of difference and something that customers really want?
- Is there evidence of a successful business model?
- Will work be fairly and transparently allocated?
- Are the costs reasonable and how long will it take to get a return on the investment?
- Are there good support systems for me and my customers?
- Do I have to pay a referral fee?
- Is there professional marketing and sales support?
- Will I get technical and business training?
- Can I choose when and where I work?
- Can I do domestic and commercial work?
- Can I employ staff if I want to and buy other franchises in the group if they are available?
- Is the agreement term long enough to get a return and what rights do I have to renew my agreement?
- Is my business protected if the group business was sold?
- Do you take a % of my profits?
- Do I get unlimited free technical support?