As a Lock & Roll franchisee you will be running your own business, but unlike a sole trader, you’ll have the support of the following team:
- Training Manager, for all on-the-job know how
- Franchisee Manager, to help guide and support you as you build your business
- Marketing Coordinator, to assist you with local advertising initiatives
- Business Directors & General Manager, who have had prior experience in building successful, award-winning businesses.
We think you’d struggle to find a more dedicated and experienced team to help build your business.
We’ll also provide the following business services, so you won’t need to be an expert in all business functions:
- Bi-monthly Accounting Services: DIY or we can help you do it
- Digital Marketing: to take care of strategic marketing
- Customer Care Centre: to screen and allocate all requests
- Workplace Health & Safety Compliance templates to help ensure you meet your obligations
- Employment Contract templates to support great decisions and processes around employing and managing staff
- Product Procurement to ensure you are receiving the best deal on all product purchases
- IT Management to keep your work running
Although you operate as a separate business entity, you’ll enjoy the benefits that come from being part of a larger group.
This includes group buying power, access to a network of specialist business advisors and the ability to ask for advice from other Franchisees who are out there doing what you do. You can take comfort in knowing that you benefit from an expert team.