Mobile Technician - Window & Door Repairs
We have an exciting opportunity for a mobile technician to be part of our fast-growing service business.
Do you love being out and about? Do you love being ‘Hands-on’? Do you enjoy working solo while still being part of a team?
You are an energetic and hands on individual who enjoys work variety and engaging with clients.
- General repairs on windows and doors as per assigned work programme.
- Customer Service is paramount to your success.
- Identify faults and find possible solutions.
- An ability to make and keep accurate documentation.
- Good understanding of WHS requirements including reporting of incidents and hazards.
- Vehicle stock management.
- Maintain a clean and tidy vehicle.
- Hours 7.30am – 3.30pm with an opportunity for overtime.
You will receive in-house training on the window and door industry, our systems, our workplace safety and our business processes. You will also work alongside an experienced technician who will teach you the ropes on the road. You will receive technical support, customer care training, a vehicle, tools and stock.
What you will need to succeed
- A current NSW driver's licence.
- Presents professionally.
- Good verbal communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Good computer skills (e.g. tablet device).
- Police and working with children background check (we will arrange).
- A medical fitness certificate (we will arrange).
How to apply?
If you meet these criteria and would like the opportunity to be a part of our committed team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close Friday 15 March 2019.