Lock & Roll is committed to providing a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment for all our staff and broader working communities.
We have been actively monitoring and managing risks associated with the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) for our staff and customers.
We are committed to continuing to be vigilant about taking precautions and implementing strategies and practices to manage what is a difficult and ever-changing environment. This includes the continued promotion of practicing good health and hygiene measures at all times.
To date, Lock & Roll has had no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our technicians or office staff. We are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our team and customers:
- Technicians to adopt the Department of Health social distancing recommendations and a ‘no physical contact’ policy when attending jobs.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from all customers.
- Process payments with no physical contact using EFT payment.
- Adhere to all hygiene practices in force at this time.
- Wash hands regularly and strictly follow recommended hygiene protocols. Use hand sanitiser before and after every job.
For our customer service team, we are taking the following steps when booking appointments:
- Asking if anyone at the customer’s property has been infected with the Coronavirus
- Asking if anyone at the customer’s property is currently suffering from any Coronavirus or Flu-like symptoms
- Asking if anyone at the customer’s property has been in contact with anyone known to have travelled to a Travel Red Zone in the last 14 days
- Asking if there are any people at the customer’s property who you are worried about (e.g. elderly relatives/friends or infants)
Lock & Roll is committed to maintaining a high service level and continuity of business for our customers, and we would like to thank you for working with us during these difficult conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 02 9651 3444.